The CSNN Advantage
- The most established Canadian natural health school offering classroom instruction at locations across Canada, in addition to Distance Education online studies, for holistic nutrition professionals
- Certified by Employment & Social Development Canada to provide tuition tax receipts
- Designated by the Private Training Institutions Branch of B.C. (PTIB) in British Columbia.
- Registered with the Department of Education of Nova Scotia as a Private Career College.
- Legislated under the New Brunswick Private Occupational Training Act as a Private Career College.
- CSNN’s Natural Nutrition Program is licensed under the Private Vocational Training Act (Alberta).
- In Ontario, registered as a private career college under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005.
- A federal corporation (3393291 Canada Inc).
- A member of the Canadian Health Food Association
The CSNN Alumni Association:an incorporated, non-profit, volunteer organization managed by CSNN graduates. The CSNN Alumni Association offers its members networking opportunities and hosts the annual Canadian Holistic Nutrition Conference. Also, the Alumni Association maintains the Registry for CSNN’s professional designations. Annual membership to the CSNN Alumni Association is $79+taxes.
Current CSNN Alumni Association members receive a 10% tuition discount on continuing education workshops offered at CSNN.
CSNN graduates qualify for…
Admission into the Canadian Association of Holistic Nutrition Professionals (CAHNPro) allowing them to:
- Participate in CAHNPro’s research studies
- Participate in CAHNPro’s job creation initiatives
- Receive assistance in building a holistic nutrition business
- Write CAHNPro’s board certification exam for insurance and industry recognition
CSNN’s Advanced Holistic Nutrition workshops are recognized by CAHNPro as upgrade hours.
CSNN graduates qualify for…
CSNN’s Natural Nutrition Program is recognized by the U.S. organization National Association of Nutrition Professionals (NANP). Graduates who have also completed the Advanced Holistic Nutrition workshops, AN106 and AN109, meet the educational standards to become a professional member of the NANP.
CSNN publishes books…
Recognizing a need to fill a gap in the nutritional educational field, CSNN publishes works by experienced and reputable Holistic Nutritional Consultant professionals, and by other expert health care professionals. These books (some being exclusive to CSNN) are available to CSNN students and graduates.
Assistance with job search: Graduates gain access to the job board on CSNN’s website. Job opportunities are also posted at the individual locations for students.
Franchisee/Licensee opportunities: For more information, please contact Rose at hq[at]csnn[dot]ca. (Franchise opportunities available in Saskatchewan and Manitoba)