CSNN is proud to celebrate over 25 years as Canada’s Leading Holistic Nutrition School! May is Holistic Nutrition Month, a month-long celebration that highlights our innovative industry and all those who have made exceptional contributions to the field of holistic nutrition.
CSNN was pleased to be a part of the 12th Annual Canadian Holistic Nutrition Conference, presented by the CSNN Alumni Association. This educational and inspiring event took place live in Toronto, Vancouver, and Calgary, and was live-streamed worldwide. You can read more about the event here as well as purchase the 2019 presentations with bonus audio recordings.
The event also recognized and honoured those who have exhibited exceptional work in the holistic nutrition industry within Canada. Congratulations to all the award winners!
CSNN Grads in the Media
We applaud these CSNN Graduates- among many others- who have made exceptional contributions to the Holistic Nutrition industry (click on each image to learn more about each Grad).
Discover More about CSNN Grads
Learn more about the contributions CSNN Grads have made to the Holistic Nutrition industry and beyond.
- CSNN Alumni Profiles: Discover the range of knowledge of select Graduates, and how they are changing lives.
- Books Written by CSNN Graduates: View our growing list of books written by CSNN Graduates on an array of topics and specialties.
- News & Events Bulletin: Visit this page each month for Graduate-submitted articles, blog posts, seasonal recipes, resources, and more, from a holistic nutrition perspective.
- What Can a CSNN Grad do for You?: Learn more about the role of CSNN Graduates, their industry-recognized Professional Designations and Titles (exclusive to CSNN Grads).
- Why Hire a CSNN Grad: Learn how CSNN Grads can add value to your practice and/or help you or your clients achieve optimal health and wellness.