CSNN is proud to celebrate 25 years as Canada’s Leading Holistic Nutrition School! This May 2019, we are pleased to launch Holistic Nutrition Month, a month-long celebration that highlights our innovative industry and all those who have made exceptional contributions to the field of holistic nutrition.
CSNN Locations across Canada are pleased to host the following events in celebration of Holistic Nutrition Month (click on desired events for more info):
- Calgary: Info Session on June 11
- Edmonton: Info Session on June 4
- London: Free Online Webinar Series; On-site Cooking Demo (TBA)
- Metro Toronto: Open House on May 5
- Mississauga: Open House on June 2; Free Virtual Kitchen e-newsletter download
- Ottawa: Information Sessions (Tues. May 7, 7-8pm, and Thurs. May 30, 10:30am-12pm) – register at email@example.com; Free Sports Nutrition Culinary Class on May 24; Free Sports Supplementation workshop on May 25
- Richmond Hill: Open House on June 2; ‘Raw Food Fundamentals’ workshop on June 14
- Toronto East: Open House on May 5
- Vancouver: Open House on May 16
- Vancouver Island – Nanaimo classroom: Open House on June 1
- Vancouver Island – Victoria classroom: Open House on May 25
Canadian Holistic Nutrition Conference: Join us on May 4 at the 12th Annual Canadian Holistic Nutrition Conference- presented by the CSNN Alumni Association- which helps Grads and other Holistic Nutrition professionals grow as practitioners. This year’s event is taking place live in Toronto, Calgary, and Vancouver, plus live-streamed worldwide. For more information, please visit csnnalumni.org/chnc-2019.
CSNN Grads in the Media
We applaud these CSNN Graduates- among many others- who have made exceptional contributions to the Holistic Nutrition industry (click on each image to learn more about each Grad).
Discover More about CSNN Grads
Learn more about the contributions CSNN Grads have made to the Holistic Nutrition industry and beyond.
- CSNN Alumni Profiles: Discover the range of knowledge of select Graduates, and how they are changing lives.
- Books Written by CSNN Graduates: View our growing list of books written by CSNN Graduates on an array of topics and specialties.
- News & Events Bulletin: Visit this page each month for Graduate-submitted articles, blog posts, seasonal recipes, resources, and more, from a holistic nutrition perspective.
- What Can a CSNN Grad do for You?: Learn more about the role of CSNN Graduates, their industry-recognized Professional Designations and Titles (exclusive to CSNN Grads).
- Why Hire a CSNN Grad: Learn how CSNN Grads can add value to your practice and/or help you or your clients achieve optimal health and wellness.