CSNN Edmonton is offering the following programs:
- Natural Nutrition Diploma Program, 1 year
- Natural Nutrition Diploma Program, 2 year
- Fundamentals of Nutrition
- Holistic Culinary Certificate
For more details, please click on the links below:
You can also Request a Brochure.
Monday/Wednesday – 8:00am – 12:00pm
Tuesday/Thursday – 10:00am – 2:00pm
Monday/Thursday – 6:00pm – 10:00pm
*Please note that class days will vary due to statutory holidays, Spring break, and Christmas break.
Natural Nutrition 2 Year Program (2020-2022):
Classes will be Wednesday evenings (tentative) once a week. Please Request a Brochure and you will receive documents which allow you to specify the 2 year program.
An online classroom series that educates you in a wide variety of nutrition basics. This course is meant to guide you through a variety of topics to understand how to eat well for yourself and your family. Classes run for a total of 20 hours, in 2 hour sessions over 5 weeks.
- Proper Digestion & Gut Health (Free Class)
- Good Carbs/Bad Carbs
- Demystifying Fats
- All About the Protein
- Vitamin & Mineral Essentials
- Immunity with Whole Foods
- Detox What?
- Basics of a Whole Food Pantry
- Stress & Mindset
To register for the Healthy Eating & Lifestyle Certificate, please click here.
Starting October 6, currently taking applications. This class will run for 12 weeks at 6:00pm-9:00pm.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register or for more information on scheduling.
Starting October 8, 2020 from 6:00pm – 9:00pm. All classes are held in a commercial kitchen on 88 St. & 51 Ave. Gain knowledge on a variety of topics and then cook a recipe that reflects your learning for that day.
*Only 8 people per class.
- Kitchen Culture & Knife Skills
- Ancient Grains and Legumes
- Raw Food Fundamentals
- Meal Planning & Practical Food Preparation for Busy Lives
- Eating Plants from Land, Lake & Sea
- Eating for Growth and Performance
- Alternative Baking and Raw Sweets
- Balancing Broths and Teas
- International Cuisine
To register for these culinary workshops or for more details, please send an email to email@example.com.
Open House Information Sessions:
CSNN Edmonton holds regular information sessions between February and May to answer questions regarding CSNN and the Natural Nutrition Program and all other courses for potential students.
All open houses are now being done virtually via ZOOM. Go to www.csnnyeg.ca/openhouse to register and get the free link.
For more information session and event details, please visit our Community page.