- 5 Simple Tips to Drink More Water – “Sometimes the simplest habits can be the ones that make the biggest difference to our health.” The ‘Naughty Nutritionists’, Jenni and Mirna, share some tips for getting more water into your diet, including a metabolism-boosting drink recipe.
- Healthy Eating, Travel and Summer – Michelle Post, C.H.N.C., tells us how to stay on track with healthy choices while traveling this summer.
- 3 Important Reasons to Shop at Your Local Farmer’s Market – Jenn Rapske, R.H.N., shares the holistic nutritionist’s perspective on why you should check out your local Farmer’s Market this season.
- How to Eat for Energy While Traveling – “No matter where we’re going or how we’re getting there, it is totally worth it to put a little bit of time into planning and preparation before the trip.” Jackie Reimche, R.H.N., shares her tips for having energy while you are busy with your summer travels.
- How Not to Totally Fall Off the Health Wagon on Summer Vacation – While you will want to enjoy and eat what you want (it is vacation, after all), Peggy Kotsopoulos, R.H.N., shares some tips that allow you to do that without blowing your health goals.
- 13 Home Remedies for Mosquito Bites – ‘Tis the season of bug bites. Here are some tips on how to treat them naturally via Healthline.
- Can You Help Prevent Sunburn with Food? – Could the foods you consume help protect your skin from the sun? Find out why research says yes (via Kimi Harris of Mother Nature Network)
- Creamy Broccoli Salad with Garlic Crunch Topping
Ricki Heller, R.H.N., creates a mouth-watering broccoli salad with a wonderful medley of flavors and textures.
- The Only 5 Salad Dressing Recipes You Will Ever Need
Bonnie Wisener, R.H.N. shares some salad dressing recipes now that ‘salad season’ is definitely underway.
Looking for something to read while you lounge at the beach or pool this summer? Check out all the amazing books written by CSNN graduates: csnn.ca/industry/books-written-by-csnn-graduates.