- 6 Foods to Help with Digestion – “The digestive system is responsible for food intake, assimilating the nutrients in our food, and eliminating the wastes and substances our bodies don’t need. Jessica Mitton, C.H.N.C., shares some of her top food choices to help with the digestive process (and to help keep us healthy!)
- Digestion: Head of the Dog – Why is digestion the “head of the dog”? What does that even mean? Milka Milicevic, R.H.N., shares why many chronic health issues develop over time as the result of poor digestion, as well as tips to aid digestion.
- 10 Steps to Better Digestion – Stephanie Di Grazia, R.H.N., shares helpful tips on how to improve your digestion.
- GAPS Diet and Support Group – GAPS Certified Practitioner Tracey Reed, C.H.N.C., explains what the GAPS diet is, and how it may help with gut health.
- A Story of Digestive Health – CSNN Grad, Vanessa Case, R.H.N., shares her personal story; how she struggled with digestive issues before taking back control of her health through the power of holistic nutrition.
- I Have Ulcerative Colitis – CSNN Grad, Melissa Evanson, R.H.N., reveals how she personally copes with ulcerative colitis, providing her with sustained relief from what doctors once told her would be something she couldn’t control without prescription medications.
- Help I Was Glutened! Now What? – In the event you should find yourself gluten contaminated, Sheila Darlaston, R.H.N., shares 5 things you can do to help yourself recover.
Click on the play button to start desired podcast(s), as part of CSNN Vancouver’s ‘Nature’s Medicine Series’
Gut health is a hot topic and center stage to managing everything from good digestion to auto immune conditions to mental health, and so much more. Determine whether you need better gut health and learn how to have it! Leave with a simple recipe to make gut-loving sauerkraut at home.
What is this holistic nutrition professional’s number one dietary recommendation? Chew your food. Find out why proper chewing is the foundation of good health and how it improves digestion, energy, stress management, and more. Leave with a strategy to chew more!
Digestive Health Facebook Live Replay (March 28/18)
An interactive discussion with Holistic Nutrition Professional and CSNN Grad, Tracey Reed, led by Becka Crowe (Going Grainless), about a holistic approach to digestive health.
- Cheesy Vegan Quiche
Emma Levez Larocque, R.H.N. and Certified Plant-Based Chef, shares a vegan recipe for quiche featuring local garden treats.