- Sleep, Exercise, and Eat Your Way to a Stronger Immune System – Food is one part of the healthy equation; sleep and exercise are a few others. Tara Patriquin, R.H.N., shares how all three contribute to a healthy immune system.
- 5 Ways to Achieve a Stress-Free Holiday Season – “The stress levels shoot up in many people during the holiday season.” Joanna Brown, C.H.N.C., shares 5 ways to help you enjoy the season… without the added stress!
- How to Avoid Dreaded Holiday Digestive Upset – Jaclyn Casiero, R.H.N., has some great tips and knowledge to share to help us avoid upset tummies when we overindulge so we can get back to the festivities.
- Holistic Nutritionist Approved Holiday Gift Guide – Amy Longard, R.H.N., has complied a Holiday Gift Guide that includes many of her go-to gifts that are sure to appeal to the healthy, sustainable or ethically minded.
- 10 Tips for Surviving the Holidays – “Feeling depressed or anxious is not unusual during the holiday season.” Here are some tips on how to maintain your mental health via Psychology Today.
- How to Sip Smarter During the Holiday – Cheers! Kristina Virro, R.H.N., has some tips for how to sip smarter this holiday season as well as how to deal with that pesky hangover should you have a couple too many.
- 5 Ways to a Merry (Mindful) Christmas – With this much food and cooking during the holidays, sometimes it causes more stress than pleasure. Raina Dawn Lutz, R.H.N., has 5 ways to help you make the shift from stressful to mindful this holiday season.
- 7 Tips for A Healthier, Happier, Low-Stress Holiday – Dr. Frank Lipman, M.D., shares his tips for a healthier, happier holiday season.
- Where does a Certified Holistic Nutritional Consultant Go After Graduation? – Is the New Year time for a new career? Are you interested in working in the holistic nutrition industry but not sure what options are out there? Explore the different career paths some of our grads have chosen.
Looking for some inspiring gifts for your friends and family this holiday season? Check out these amazing books written by CSNN graduates: csnn.ca/industry/books-written-by-csnn-graduates.
- Double Chocolate Chunk Peppermint Fudge Cookies
You’ll never guess the secret ingredient in these festive cookies. Laura Brining, R.H.N., shares her yummy recipe that is perfect for the holidays.
- Best Sugar-Free Holiday Treats
CSNN Grad, Ricki Heller, shares her favourite sugar-free holiday confections to “prove that you CAN have a delicious–even decadent–holiday season, and stay healthy, too.”
- 5 Simple Tips for a Traditional Christmas Dinner with a Gut-Healthy Twist
There are different approaches to a gut-healthy holiday meal as each person is unique, but for those interested in a paleo diet version of a Christmas dinner, CSNN Grad, Tracey Reed, shares her simple tips.
Interested in studying holistic nutrition but not quite ready to commit to the full program? Start with our general interest/introductory program! Available at these select branches:
- Moncton – General Interest Workshop
- Starting March 17, 2020
- Tuesdays 6-9pm
- Vancouver –Introduction to Natural Nutrition Program
- Starting March 2, 2020
- Group 1: Mondays and Wednesdays (Day)
- Group 2: Tuesday Nights
- Distance Education – Natural Nutrition Introduction Certificate Package
- Flexible start times, international students welcome.
If you have any questions, please contact your preferred branch directly.