- Sleep, Exercise, and Eat Your Way to a Stronger Immune System – Food is one part of the healthy equation; sleep and exercise are a few others. Tara Patriquin, R.H.N., shares how all three contribute to a healthy immune system.
- 5 Ways to Achieve a Stress-Free Holiday Season – “The stress levels shoot up in many people during the holiday season.” Joanna Brown, C.H.N.C., shares 5 ways to help you enjoy the season… without the added stress!
- Holistic Nutritionist Approved Holiday Gift Guide – Amy Longard, R.H.N., has complied a Holiday Gift Guide that includes many of her go-to gifts that are sure to appeal to the healthy, sustainable or ethically minded.
- 10 Tips for Surviving the Holidays – “Feeling depressed or anxious is not unusual during the holiday season.” Here are some tips on how to maintain your mental health via Psychology Today.
- Unhealthy and Healthy Holiday Drinks – “During the holidays, parties and gatherings are sure to be part of your social calendar.” Dr. Andrew Weil, M.D., shares some healthier drinks options to help you swap the empty calories this holiday season.
- 7 Tips for A Healthier, Happier, Low-Stress Holiday – Dr. Frank Lipman, M.D., shares his tips for a healthier, happier holiday season.
- Where does a Certified Holistic Nutritional Consultant Go After Graduation? – Looking to make a career change in the new year? This article shares a few examples of different career paths that some of our graduates have chosen.
- Best Sugar-Free Holiday Treats
CSNN Grad, Ricki Heller, shares her favourite sugar-free holiday confections to “prove that you CAN have a delicious–even decadent–holiday season, and stay healthy, too.”
- Creamy Crustless Turkey Pot Pie
Have leftover turkey? CSNN Grad, Wendy McCallum, shares a great crockpot solution!
- 5 Simple Tips for a Traditional Christmas Dinner with a Gut-Healthy Twist
There are different approaches to a gut-healthy holiday meal as each person is unique, but for those interested in a paleo diet version of a Christmas dinner, CSNN Grad, Tracey Reed, shares her simple tips.
Looking for some inspiring gifts for your friends and family this holiday season? Check out these amazing books written by CSNN graduates: csnn.ca/industry/books-written-by-csnn-graduates.