- Take Responsibility for Your Health, Happiness and Life Using Holistic Nutrition – Eleanor Healy, R.H.N., shares how learning about holistic nutrition allowed her to take her power back.
- Fighting with the Scale and Winning the Battle – Karen Yaworsky, R.H.N., PT, provides tips for helping you look and feel your best, no matter what the number on the scale is.
- Eat Better. Fuel your life and invest in your health – Sara Binder, R.H.N., PT, shares why we need to invest in our health in order to better fuel our lives.
- How to Eat for Energy – Did you know that what you’re eating has a huge impact on your energy, your mood, and your resilience? Jackie Reimche, R.H.N., shares strategies on how to eat for energy.
Student and Graduate Video Testimonials:
Fitness Nutrition Facebook Live Replay (May 28/18)
An interactive discussion with CSNN Grad, World-Renowned Figure Skater & Olympic Athlete, Meagan Duhamel, led by Julia Hamer, about a holistic lifestyle in relation to sports and fitness.
- Oatmeal Energy Bites
Seanna Thomas, R.H.N., shares an easy, make-ahead recipe for oatmeal energy bites, packed with fibre, omega-3 essential fatty acids, protein, vitamins and minerals.
- Homemade Granola Bar
Louise Innes, C.H.N.C.. shares a recipe for a lower sugar, nutrient-dense granola bar that will give you a great energy boost any time of the day.
Want to lead a more vibrant life and change the lives of those around you? Get started at CSNN today!
- Science-based & People-focused Natural Nutrition Program
- Advanced Holistic Nutrition Workshops & Specialty Certificates
CSNN graduates are on a mission to change lives. See all the great books they have written to help support you on your healthy living journey: csnn.ca/industry/books-written-by-csnn-graduates
Andrea Donsky, R.H.N., created an amazing resource for all of us looking to lead a more natural, vibrant, and organic life: Naturally Savvy.com.