Vancouver Island: Advanced Holistic Nutrition Workshops
The following AHN workshop will be held at the Victoria classroom:
This workshop first reviews how energy metabolism, nutrition, hydration and ergogenics affect athletic performance. To enhance understanding of these fundamental topics, pertinent research articles, case studies and/or practical exercises are included. It then goes on to discuss the athletic nutritional consultation and specific needs of athletes involved in endurance and strength/power sports.
- Dates: February 27, 29, March 5, 7, 2020
- Times: Thursdays are 5:30-9:30pm, Saturdays are 9:30am-3:00pm
- Instructor: Yvette Styner, C.H.N., PTS, CCF, CSNN Instructor (website)
- Registration Deadline: January 17, 2020
- Registration Form: PDF Version or Fillable Word Version
- For any questions, please contact the branch using details below.
Victoria Classroom Location:
3045 Douglas Street, Unit 208
Victoria, BC. V8T 4N2