Vancouver Island: Advanced Holistic Nutrition Workshops
Here are the upcoming AHN workshops:
Every day people are exposed to thousands of exogenous and endogenous toxins, from pesticides and power lines to the products of our own metabolisms, thoughts and emotions; all of these toxins place dangerous stress on the immune system. This workshop, therefore, helps us to gain a deep understanding of this topic by (1) defining toxicity, detoxification, drainage and the different types of toxins to which we are exposed; (2) reviewing the organs of detoxification; (3) discussing disorders that arise as a result of toxicity; and (4) describing methods that can be used to safely detoxify the body.
- Dates: April 6, 20 & 27, 2020
- Time: Monday evenings 5:30-8:30pm
- Instructor: Dr. Colleen Hartwick, ND.
- Registration Deadline: March 16, 2020
- Registration Form: Download Form
- For any questions, please contact the branch using details below.
Nanaimo Classroom Location:
2C – 91 Front St.
Nanaimo, BC. V9R 5H9