Metro Toronto: Programs and Workshops
Click the desired links below for full descriptions:
Upcoming AHN Workshops:
This course provides a comprehensive reference that offers easy access to the latest information about clinically relevant laboratory and diagnostic procedures. It explains laboratory and diagnostic test with relevant information, test descriptions, illustrations and examples that are useful for holistic nutritionist. It is a useful tool to prevent diseases, to guide recommendations & to improve quality of care.
- Understand and interpret various laboratory tests.
- Natural medicine testing: description, indications, non-invasive testing.
- Blood/urine tests; endocrine/hormonal testing.
- Miscellaneous tests and electro-diagnostic studies.
- Course dates: November 22 & 24, December 1, 2019
- Instructor: Corina Dinca, H.B.Sc., N.D.
- Registration deadline: November 11, 2019
- Download PDF form: AN109 Registration Form
- View Flyer for course times, payment details, and instructor bio
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.
Upcoming Continuing Education (CEU) Workshops:
- Stay tuned for upcoming workshops