Welcome to CSNN on Vancouver Island, British Columbia!
The Canadian School of Natural Nutrition (CSNN) has been Teaching the Medicine of the Future™ since 1994. Our commitment to quality education has made CSNN the largest, leading school in holistic nutrition education, and the first in Canada to offer classroom studies. We have 12 provincially-regulated classroom locations across Canada.
CSNN Vancouver Island has 2 learning centres: mid-island in Nanaimo, and south-island in Victoria.
What do we Teach?
- Health and Wellness through a comprehensive study of natural nutrition, leading to a diploma, certification and professional designation (R.H.N.) with accompanying title, Registered Holistic Nutritionist™
- How to fully integrate the science of the beneficial qualities of our food with the mind/body/spirit connection to our earth’s ecosystems
- A holistic approach, blending knowledge with hands-on experience in a responsive, student-centred learning environment. Our small class sizes ensure individualized academic support.
What are the Program Options?
- Day Program – One year term
- Evening Program – Two year term
- Holistic Culinary Program with certification (see Workshops & Co-requisites section)
Registration is now open for September 2019 in Nanaimo and Victoria. Whether your interest is based on personal growth, family health, or a professional career choice, we welcome you to join us.
For more information on our programs and how you can become a Registered Holistic Nutritionist™ professional, please request our brochure online, and contact one of our Branch Managers:
Dona Bradley, R.H.N.
Branch Manager, Nanaimo
(250) 741-4805 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Audrey Sidnick, R.H.N.
Branch Manager, Victoria
(250) 888-4231 or email email@example.com
Our branch is designated by the Private Training Institutions Branch of B.C. (PTIB).