Vancouver Island: Registration
All applicants for admission must meet the following criteria:
- High School graduation (transcript required) or be 19 years of age or older
- Provide a copy of photo ID (must include birth date) e.g. driver’s license, passport
- An English proficiency assessment may be required if the student did not complete high school or post-secondary education in an English speaking country
A high school level background in sciences or nutrition is highly recommended but is not mandatory.
Program admission requirements may not be waived by the student or the institution.
Registration Documents & Process
First, read our Student Handbook to familiarize yourself with our school’s policies, procedures, and important program information. You must have read and understood the policies in the Student Handbook before signing the Student Contract. Click here to download Student Handbook.
The Student Requirements & Timelines document will provide you with a summary of the conditions students must meet in order to successfully complete the program and graduate. Click here to download Student Requirements & Timelines document.
For your review and further information is our brochure. Click here to request a free brochure online.
Next, print and complete the following documents (click on links to download):
- September 2019 1-year Program: Student Contract (registration form); one-year schedule
September 2019 2-year Program: Student Contract (registration form); two-year schedule
- Emergency Contact Form
Lastly, you need to add the following items to complete the registration requirements:
- Copy of high school transcript if you are under 19 years of age (see Admission Requirements above).
- Clear copy of photo ID (must include birth date) e.g. driver’s license, passport
- Non-Refundable Fee of $257.50 as per the Student Contract (includes $100 registration fee and $150 processing fee & GST) payable by cheque (payable to ‘Canadian School of Natural Nutrition’), or money order, or we accept Visa, MasterCard, e-transfers or debit if you come to the school in person
- Once you have completed all of the above, please provide all items together as one complete registration package to the Vancouver Island Branch either by mail, email, or in person. Our office does not have a fax machine.
Partial receipt of documents will not be processed and will not reserve your place. Once your application for registration has been reviewed and accepted, you will receive a letter of confirmation and a copy of your student contract signed by the Vancouver Island Branch for your records. Registration packages are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you have any questions about the registration process, please phone 250 741 4805 or email V.I@csnn.ca. We strongly recommend you make an appointment to meet with the Branch Manager for a one-on-one orientation session. This is a great opportunity to find out more about the program, the profession, and have your questions answered. Please view the FAQ page for more information.