Vancouver Island: International Students
CSNN Vancouver Island is proud to be a Designated Learning Institution (DLI) as authorized by Citizenship & Immigration Canada. Study permit applicants require a learning institution’s DLI number to record on their study permit application. Our DLI #- is O116149580707 (please note the first digit is the letter “O” –for organization)
Further, CSNN Vancouver Island has achieved Education Quality Assurance (EQA) designation. BC’s EQA designation, from the BC Ministry of Advanced Education, is Canada’s first and currently only provincial brand of quality for post-secondary education and is globally recognized as a symbol of quality education and consumer protection.
We are also proud to be designated with the Private Training Institutions Branch of B.C. (PTIB).
If you are an International Student you will have to submit the following (please refer to the Registration page for access to forms):
- The completed and signed Registration Form
- The completed Emergency Contact Form
- A copy of your official High School Transcript stating that you graduated or General Education Development (GED) documentation or a copy of your official completed Post-Secondary Education Transcript from an undergraduate, business, health care, or nutritional science program that resulted in a diploma or degree. If your transcripts are not in English, they must be translated. Please submit the translated copy along with a copy of the original.
- A current Resume
- A copy of photo ID (must include birth date e.g. drivers licence, passport)
- Application fee of $1,045.00, which includes non-refundable registration and processing fees, and an international fee of $750.00 plus GST. Please see page 2 of the Registration Form for tuition and fee details.
- A copy of your study permit (this can be sent to us once you receive it upon entry to Canada, if you are not currently studying here).
We must receive a copy of your study permit before the start of the first course, Fundamentals of Nutrition. An English proficiency assessment may be required if you did not complete high school or post-secondary education in an English speaking country. This assessment helps gauge your English language proficiency in reading, writing, and verbal skills. The Natural Nutrition Diploma Program is intensive and includes technical, scientific, and medical language. Success in the program depends upon English language proficiency and this should not be a barrier.
Please contact us at the Vancouver Island branch (Nanaimo and Victoria) if you have any questions.