I received my Red Seal as a French Cuisine Chef in 1996 and my Holistic Nutrition certification in 2005. I started my own business in 2007, because I really didn’t like waking up early to go work for somebody else.
In November 2018 I received my certification for the FMD (fasting mimicking diet) by Prolon and I have become an expert in TRE (time restricted eating). I became a first time author in 2020 with my book Two Little F Words- Feasting and Fasting your way to optimal health.
In the past I have taught hundreds of CSNN students with my colleague Barb Thomas in Calgary and Nanaimo with our prep ahead workshop. I have nourished Jenny McCarthy and her son Evan in Calgary and in L.A. I have been published in several health magazines for gluten free no refined sugar recipes and Alzheimer’s prevention.
For the past 18 years I have been cooking for private clients on a weekly or monthly basis; I create specific menus for their unique needs and fill their fridge or freezer with healthy whole foods. I am also currently teaching cooking classes online, I hold optimal health retreats and workshops that are focused on prevention and general optimal health. My most popular workshops are on Alzheimer’s prevention, perimenopause, endometriosis, fasting and metabolic flexibility.
Biohacking, functional medicine and quantum physics is something that I incorporate into my practice every day.
- 2018 IMMH Conference Dallas
- 2018 Certified in Fasting Mimicking Diet/Prolon In L.A
- 2019 Mastering the Implementation Personalized Medicine Synchronizing Metabolic Circadian Rhythms from PLMI in Chicago
- 2020 Certificate of Mold and Mycotoxin webinar- Fighting chronic mold illness with effective testing and treatment protocols. Presented by Great Plains Laboratory
- 2020 Circadian Rhythm Fasting and Metabolism. Presented by Metagenics Institute