Why Hire a CSNN Grad
Reach 10,000+ CSNN Grads through our Online Job Board
Download Job Submission Form Here
Opportunities will be posted on CSNN’s online job board and also shared with applicable CSNN Branch Locations and Industry Associations for posting/ distributing to their groups.
Connect with Experienced CSNN Grads via LinkedIn.
CSNN Graduates are dedicated holistic nutrition professionals who help educate individuals about the health benefits of natural nutrition. They are conscientious and well informed about the connections between the environment, toxins, food production and preparation, and the resulting quality of food. Their comprehensive training focuses on science, body functions and symptoms, whole foods and quality food production and processes, natural source supplements, healthy lifestyle practices, and the connections between the body, mind and spirit.
Enhance Your Practice:
Whether you are a Doctor, Massage Therapist, Physiotherapist, or other Healthcare Practitioner, CSNN Grads may add value to your practice. They are professionally trained to:
- Assess their clients’ health through one-on-one consultations and focused questionnaires, identifying symptoms that indicate health imbalances.
- Recognize food intolerance and allergies, blood sugar fluctuations, and the multiple causes of inflammation, which are the source of many common health conditions.
- Evaluate their clients’ stress, exercise, alcohol consumption, sleep, relaxation and overall lifestyle practices, among other factors.
- Provide clients with an individualized health and lifestyle plan, which includes nutrient-dense whole foods, lifestyle recommendations and/or natural source supplements in order to help bring the client’s health back to a state of equilibrium.
- Decode food labels to help clients make optimal food choices, and provide them with food shopping advice, recipes, and other relevant information.
- Monitor their clients’ progress towards their individual health goals.
- Most importantly, encourage self-responsibility by empowering clients through personalized education and information.
These employers and health care practitioners share how CSNN Graduates have complemented their business or healthcare practice.
Dr. Joe Klassen, ND, of Fishcreek Naturopathic Medicine (Calgary, AB):
“As an employer, I’ve hired two CSNN graduates that have brought a multitude of skill sets and incredible knowledge in their fields of expertise. Their focus on holistic health allows them to not only help customers with their needs, but also educate customers on the best product to better their health. They take the time to help get to the root-cause of a customer’s complaint, and provide them with a solution to best suit their needs. Our customers often return with raving reviews of my staff because we didn’t just sell them a product, we sold them a solution.” ~C. Southin, Store Manager of Nature’s Signature Ottawa
Learn more about CSNN Grads and how they can add value to your practice and/or help your clients achieve optimal health and wellness.
- What Can a CSNN Grad do for You?: Learn more about the role of CSNN Graduates, their industry-recognized Professional Designations and Titles (exclusive to CSNN Grads), and their Code of Ethics and Scope of Practice.
- CSNN Alumni Profiles: CSNN Graduates have established successful practices or have found career opportunities in a variety of sectors. Discover the range of knowledge of select Graduates, and how they may benefit your business.
- Books Written by CSNN Graduates: Some of our Graduates are authors, too. View our growing list of books written by CSNN Graduates on an array of topics and specialties.
- News & Events Bulletin: Each month at CSNN, we feature topic-focused articles, blog posts, seasonal recipes, resources, and more, from a holistic nutrition perspective. Visit this page to view submissions from our Graduates on this month’s topic.