Toronto East: Registration
Registration forms can be mailed or delivered in-person to 150 Consumers Road, Suite 210. Toronto, ON M2J 1P9.
For additional questions, please call 416-497-4111.
Natural Nutrition Program :
Holistic Culinary Certificate
CSNN Toronto East is pleased to offer the Holistic Culinary Certificate workshops this Fall 2019. Designed to enrich kitchen skills and confidence, students are introduced to an array of whole foods, diverse methods of food preparation, and how certain techniques can enhance the restorative qualities of food.
Schedule: Classes run on Wednesday evenings at 6:30pm-9:30pm and Saturday mornings at 10:00am-1:00pm. For each workshop, you have the option to pick either Wednesday or Saturday.
- Oct 9, 12: Raw Food Fundamentals
- Oct 16, 19: Alternative Baking & Raw Sweets
- Oct 23, 26: Meal Planning & Practical Food Preparation for Busy Lives
- Oct 30, Nov 2: Cooking for Kids
- Nov 6, 9: Ancients Grains & Legumes
- Nov 13, 16: Healing Bone Broths, Soups, and Teas
- Nov 20, 23: Probiotic Foods & Beverages
- Nov 27, 30: Eating for Sports & Performance
- Dec 4,7: Kitchen Culture & Knife Skills
- Dec 11, 14: International Cuisine
View full class descriptions.
Download form: CSNN Toronto East – Student Registration and Waiver Form
Classes will be held at the CSNN Toronto East Branch at 150 Consumers Road, Suite 210. Toronto. ON. M2J 1P9.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.