Details, details, details! This page is loaded with the must-know information to successfully apply to our program.
All applicants for admission must meet the following criteria:
- 19 years of age or older
- Completed B.C. high school graduation in any program or the equivalent in another school system or passed the General Education Development (GED) test or successfully completed a post secondary academic, business, health care, or nutritional science program leading to a diploma or degree and provide copy of transcript (if transcripts are not in English, they must be translated by an official translator and the translated copy submitted along with the original)
- Provide a copy of government issued photo ID (must include birth date) e.g. driver’s license, passport
- An English proficiency assessment may be required if the student did not complete high school or post-secondary education in an English speaking country
A high school level background in sciences or nutrition is highly recommended but is not mandatory. *Program admission requirements may not be waived by the student or the institution. International Students interested in the Natural Nutrition Diploma Program , please click HERE.
Registration Documents & Process
We’re pretty practiced at this, so we’d like to walk you through this process as effortlessly as possible.
First things first:
Read our Student Handbook to familiarize yourself with our school’s policies, procedures, and important program information. This is your go-to resource for all the specifics from grading to attendance to our school’s code of ethics. It’s important that you’ve read and understood the policies in the Student Handbook before signing the Student Contract.
Also read through our brochure (request here). Not only is our brochure informative and a great reference, it also details all of our courses. Exciting right?! Click the link above to request one today!
Ready to apply?
To include in your registration package: — please print, read, and complete the following documents:
Student Contract (aka registration form) for 1-Year Programs.
*Be sure to read our Schedule first to ensure the group schedule you choose is the one that best fits your timetable.
Student Guideline Summary This document will provide you with a summary of the conditions students must meet in order to successfully complete the program and graduate as well as provide a summary of important policies and procedures. This document requires your signature to indicate your acknowledgement and agreement.
Waiver and Release of Liability Just another form you need to sign? Or the form that gets you into our fun, engaging, inspiring cooking classes? (Hint: it’s not the first one).
You can read about our refund policy here.
To make sure your registration package is complete, you need to add the following:
- Copy of high school transcript or equivalency (see Admission Requirements above)
- Clear copy of government issued photo ID (must include birth date) e.g. driver’s license, passport
- Current résumé
- Non-Refundable Fee of $257.50 as per the Student Contract (includes $100 registration fee and $150 processing fee & GST) payable by cheque (payable to ‘Canadian School of Natural Nutrition’), money order, we accept Visa, MasterCard, or debit if you come to the school in person (we do not accept/process e-transfers). Credit card payments can be made over the phone.
The grand finale:
Once you have completed all of the above, please provide all items together as one complete registration package to the Vancouver Branch either by mail, email or in person. We cannot process a partial receipt of documents, so be sure that everything is included so that we can reserve your place.
Our end of things:
Once your application has been reviewed and accepted, you will receive a welcome package, which includes: an acceptance letter, copy of your student contract signed by the Vancouver branch, book list, text book order form, schedule, and information on the first course in the program.
Registration packages are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you have any questions about the registration process, please visit the Vancouver branch in person or phone 604-730-5611 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We strongly recommend you make an appointment to meet with Jenn, our Academic Advisor, for a one-on-one orientation session. This is a great opportunity to find out more about the program, the profession, and have your questions answered.
Please view the FAQ page for more information.